What information does Ferndale Pride collect?
Ferndale Pride may collect five types of information:
- Contact data (including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, physical address) when you inquire about an event or program, or when you sign up for an event or program;
- Registration data (including but not limited to the characteristics of your booth or contingent, or information about your organization) when you inquire about an event or program, or when you sign up for an event or program;
- Demographics data (including but not limited to age, gender, income category, family situation, etc.) when you voluntarily fill out a Ferndale Pride Demographics Survey;
- Feedback data (including but not limited to ratings and free text feedback) when you voluntarily fill out a Ferndale Pride Event Survey; and
- Usage data through trusted, third party vendors.
For what purposes does Ferndale Pride use your information?
Any information we collect from you will be used to personalize your experience working with Ferndale Pride, and to enhance the events and programs of Ferndale Pride for the community.
How does Ferndale Pride protect your information?
Ferndale Pride protects your information in three ways:
- By hosting all data on secured servers provided by trusted, third party vendors;
- By controlling access to all data through single and multi-factor authentication; and
- By anonymizing demographics, feedback, and usage data in analysis and reporting.
Additionally, all Ferndale Pride personnel with administrative rights to Ferndale Pride networks and technology are bound to strict privacy rules through confidentiality agreements.
Does Ferndale Pride disclose your information to outside parties?
Ferndale Pride does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted, third party vendors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Anonymized, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Does Ferndale Pride employ cookies and indirectly-collected information?
How does Ferndale Pride handle data to external links?
What are your rights regarding the information Ferndale Pride collects?
- Right to anonymous visits: You may visit our website anonymously.
- Right to breach notification: Ferndale Pride will notify you within 72 hours of first having become aware of a data breach affecting your information.
- Right to access: Ferndale Pride will provide you with (1) a confirmation as to whether or not your information is being processed, where, and for what purpose, and (2) a copy of your information, free of charge, in an electronic format, upon request.
- Right to be forgotten: Ferndale Pride will remove your data from our networks and technologies upon request.
430 E. Saratoga, Suite B, Ferndale, MI 48220