Frequently Asked Questions - vendor
- Vendors must be open for business by 1 p.m. and must remain open until 8 p.m.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed into the festival space except for unloading - only between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. - where permissible and safe within the street fair.
- Participants are responsible for transporting or shipping their goods to and from the street fair.
- Vendors are prohibited from broadcasting any music or sound from their exhibit area.
- Food/beverage vendors must comply with all state and county food preparation and handling regulations. A copy of your company’s food handler’s certificate is required with the submission of your application.
- Electricity and water are NOT available to any booth or exhibit. Food/beverage vendors requiring the use of a generator must notify Ferndale Pride on this application. Vendors not declaring the use of a generator or found illegally using municipal or business utilities will be promptly shut down and asked to leave the event.
- All vendors, participants and attendees must act in strict accordance with state liquor laws. No alcohol may be brought into the street fair. Vendors doing so will be promptly shut down and asked to leave the event. Vendors not in compliance will be fined by the City of Ferndale or the State of Michigan and will be responsible for any fine incurred by Ferndale Pride or Ferndale Community Foundation.
- Vendors may not sell merchandise that contains the words “Ferndale Pride” or which depict the Ferndale Pride logo without prior written consent of the Ferndale Community Foundation.
- Vendors consent to being photographed, videotaped and/or quoted for Ferndale Pride publicity/promotion purposes.
- Ferndale Pride reserves the right to prohibit any display or sale of any items or material that may be illegal, obscene, pornographic or inappropriate as deemed by Ferndale Pride.
- Vendors and exhibitors are responsible for any damages caused by themselves or their staff members to any other booths, vendors, Ferndale Pride property or the City of Ferndale.
- Applicant and all vendors and exhibitors agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ferndale Pride, Ferndale Community Foundation, and the City of Ferndale, from any claim, demand, suit, loss, cost or expense, or any damage which may be asserted, claimed or recovered including death, sustained by any person whomsoever and which damage, injury or death arises out of or is incident to, or in any way connected with Ferndale Pride event.
- Full payment must be made to secure reservation. Fees are non-refundable after May 1 with no exceptions.
- Food trucks must be compliant with State of Michigan, Oakland County and City of Ferndale regulations, including a fire suppression system.
- Ferndale Pride reserves the right to refuse exhibitor space at its own discretion.
- Deadline for booth reservations and requests is May 1, 2018. Payment MUST be made with application.
- If your company is unable to pay online submit payment through check or money order to: Ferndale Pride
430 E. Saratoga Suite B
Ferndale, MI 48220